“The Company Where The Owner Does The Work”
Houston, Texas 77079
Mon-Fri 9am – 6pm
Call Us Today!
Basic Home Removal KitThings Fiber Pro Suggests You Have In Your Home
Basic Home Removal Kit
What You Should Have in Your Home
- Neutral dish detergent such as JOY or DAWN or WOOLITE (diluted 20-1)
- Clear household Ammonia; white vinegar (diluted 1-1)
- Wet spotter such as SPOT GONE; dry spotter such as DISSOLVE; paint thinner; hydrogen peroxide(3%) in case a spot needs to be bleached. Also, denatured or isopropyl alcohol.
- A good supply of WHITE TERRY CLOTHS; and a spotting brush.
- For pets; stock a bacteria/enzyme digester such as LIQUID ALIVE.
- A wet/ dry vac is also great to have on hand as well; for large liquid spills.
BASIC SPOT REMOVAL SOLUTIONS REQUIRED FOR HOME USE.
- Detergent Solution: One (1) teaspoon of neutral detergent, such as “Woolite”, to 1/2 pint (1/4 litre) of warm water.
- Detergent/Vinegar Solution: Add one (1) teaspoon of White Vinegar to the Detergent Solution.
- Ammonia Solution: One (1)teaspoon of household ammonia to one (1) cup of warm water.
Due to the wide variety of spotting agents and the fibers they are used on, Fiber Pro Carpet Cleaning will not assume responsibility for any damage that may occur during clean up. Spot clean at your own risk.
Always proceed with caution and only after pre-testing your cleaning agents . Read our Disclaimer before attempting any spot removal.